Thursday 16 August 2012

World Of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria Cinematic Trailer Released


It's Here!

The World of Warcraft Mist of Pandaria Cinematic Trailer has finally been uploaded for our viewing pleasure.

Thoughts?

I've goto say I really enjoyed this Trailer. Whilst I wouldn't consider it as epic as the Vanilla trailer, it scored high marks in the "making me smile" box and also the "wow factor" box.

Spoilers

The cinematic opens very "Pirates of the Caribbean"-esque. I couldn't shake the feeling of "Oh god, first Pandas and now Jack Sparrow is going to mince into our game?" Thankfully though this wasn't the case. An Orc and a Human get stranded on this mystery island and start going at it. It would have been nice to see something class specific here, maybe a Warrior (!!) and Paladin as it is basically just a mythical bar fight that erupts but pasts of the setting gets destroyed as the two slug it out. Out of nowhere something splits them up at a great speed, coming between them. The Pandaren (presuming) Monk basically starts kicking both the Orc and the Human's asses till a rather humorous pause where the Orc and the human team up against the Panda.

Obviously the Pandaren Monk beats the two foreigners and we are then treated to a few "wow" glory shots of Pandaria.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  

No comments:

Post a Comment